Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme

Default I am missing text in my y-axis title for my scatter plot

This is a know bug. A possible workaround is:
1) add some dots to the end of the title as in Sales.....
2) Select the dots ad format them with a font colour that matches the
background so as to make them invisible
In this way others whose PCs do not have this problem will not see the dots.
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Mackle" wrote in message
What ever my title about 20% of the text is cut off.
Regardless if its a 4 letter word or 20 letters long.
Changing font or alignment has no effect.
The problem is only a display problem on my computer, if i send the excel
file to another user they will see the full title.
There is no problem with the x-axis.

I have fully re-installed office and the problem remains.