Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
William Horton

Default one step update

There has to be a common element to both spreadsheets (Ex invoice # or
something). The common element has to be unique (no other row can have the
same value). Then you could use the VLOOKUP function to pull in all the
other data once you have entered the "common element".

"dk" wrote:

we have a invoice spreadsheet which gets firgures fron a another spreadsheet
& makes invoice for ex:
invoice column 1= Quantity
invoice column 2= Descriptition
invoice column 3= Price
invoice column 4= Total
Field 1= Name
Field 2= Add
Field 3= City

in the other spreadsheet we have columns with all description of these
column , we like to be able to pick row 36 from other spreadsheet and the
whole info shall be transfered automatically how can we do it?