Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
iamdazey

Default more info

Sorry for not giving enough info!

First, this spreadsheet comes from a database that I do not manage, so the
columns that are given to me are as follows: Company, Contact, Phone, Email,
Street Address1, Address2, Address3, City, State, Zip, Start Date, End Date,
User Type, Monthly Revenue, Prepaid Revenue, User Name, Password.

The "prepaid revenue" column is if a customer pays for a yearly
subscription, and it is good for one year from the day they pay.

And what I'm looking for is a way that my boss can populate this spreadsheet
with new users as they sign up, or as current users pay, and that will remain
accurate without me having to mess with it. So, in essence, I want something
relatively low maintenance on my part.

Does that help clarify some issues?

"iamdazey" wrote:

Basically, I have a spreadsheet with a list of clients and when they signed
up for their services with my company. Some of them pay monthly and some pay
annually. The company owner wants to see a month by month breakout of the
money we'll have coming in, basically a forecast.

I'm a fairly savvy Excel user, but it's been a while since I've undertaken a
task this complicated, so any suggestions would be extremely valuable.

Thanks everyone!
iamdazey