Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ronco

Default Multiplication problem- Please Help!

Try using Excel formula: =networkdays(start date,end date). You can even
exclude holidays using this formula. First, though, you have to go to Tools,
Add-Ins... and select the Analysis ToolPak. Takes about two seconds to do.
The Analysis ToolPak give you a choice of lots more formulas.

"millzenator" wrote:

Well, I need more help on these sheets. I've made two attachments (I
wish I could figure out how to imbed an image directly into the message
here...)

On sheet 1, this is the code to figure the required date for a cycle
time. This is from column F-

=IF(C3=0,"",C3+(D3/E3))

This is the code from column G, that tells me how many days between C
and F-

=IF(F3=0,"",IF(C3=0,"",(IF(ISERROR((F3-C3)*24),"",(F3-C3)*24)/24)))

I need the formula to exclude Saturdays and Sundays. Is this possible?
If possible, it would be great to have it display " x days x hours"
instead of "5.8" days.

On sheet 3, I am using the same code-

=IF(D3=0,"",IF(C3=0,"",(IF(ISERROR((D3-C3)*24),"",(D3-C3)*24)/24)))

...to tell me how many elapsed days between C and D, and still need the
same fix, as above.

Please help!

|Filename: sheet3.jpg |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4700 |