Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Default In Excel the Y axis title box cuts off the last letter.

Hi,

Here is an MSKB article on the subject.

You could try adding a non breaking space to the end of the text. Use
ALT+0160 (from the numeric key pad).

Cheers
Andy

David wrote:
A known bug (only some users experience it).
Workaround: add some dots (.....) to end of the title and format them with
font of the same colour as the title background.

Bernard, if it is a 'known' bug, why isn't there a better way to fix it?

I have tried the technique you passed onto Maggie, however I use excel quite
a bit (this forum is the only place I have found any information regarding my
troubles with the y axis labels) and it is so time consuming screwing around
with the fonts.

How else can this be fixed? Will a re-install help?

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info