Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Displaying unique entries from a filtered list

Thanks for the answer. I've seen that somewhere in my travels before,
and while its useful, I actually need this to be applicable AFTER a
list has been filtered for nonblank cells. Filesize is an issue so I am
trying to avoid a lot of unnecessary formulas resulting in blank cells.

I can make the above work however by starting it at the first displayed
row (in my case, d4597), as the data will be changing a lot overtime it
needs to be rather brainless.