Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default Can someone help with this formula?

You can do it with Conditional Fomatting with a formula of

=$C1=INDEX($C$1:$C$7,MATCH(1,($A$1:$A$7=2)*($B$1:$ B$7=17),0))

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"ohana" wrote in message
I have three columns

A B C
1 17 5
2 33 6
2 17 5
2 32 6
2 17 3
2 33 5
1 17 5

I would like to be able to write a formula that will look at the data in
column A and if the number is two, then go to column b and if the number

is
17 then go to column C and find all the number 5 rows?
Data Sort and Advanced sort does not do what I need to do. Can a formula

be
written for this?