Posted to microsoft.public.excel.crashesgpfs,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy

Default external data file locations

Edit the query - right click on the query and choose Edit=Query.

Tom Ogilvy

"Lou Sanderson" wrote:

Windows XP, Office 2003

I use Access to build all my queries, and use 'get external data' to get the
data and build charts in Excel. As such, if I move the location of my Access
database, Excel gives me an error saying it cant find the file.

Does anyone know how I can move the Access database and then tell excel the
new location or something like that so it all still works?

Thanks,
Lou Sanderson