Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
fofo

Default Copy formula

Thank you so much. the problem is solved now :-)

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Look under toolsoptionscalculation, make sure it is set to automatic

Peo Sjoblom

http://nwexcelsolutions.com

"fofo" wrote in message
I was trying to copy-paste a simple formula to calculate the rest of the
cells in a column, the problem is that when I try to paste the formula it
pastes the values from the original cell. even though in that original
formula the values are not absolute, there are no $ sign what so ever!
I tried typing in the function manually in the remaining cells one by one
and in that case it works but it will take a very long time for me to
finish
my work. So can any one please tell me why copying the formula or auto
fill
is not working properly and acting as if the values are absolute even
though
its not.
Thank you in advance