Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bryan Hessey

Default How do I wrap text in more than one cell at a time?

Good to see a resolution, and thanks for the response

--

Elizabeth A. Wrote:
Brilliant! I am wrapping text and it does work with groups of cells.
However I did not see the wrapping because the row heights stayed the
same.
(I know, don't quit my day job.) Thanks, Bryan.

"Bryan Hessey" wrote:

Selecting a group of cells should (normally) allow you to set the

'wrap'
option within the Format Cells even though items such as dates and
amounts do not wrap.

Does the problem occur with (say) 3 test cells that you can 'wrap'
individually?

Do you have some cells that are strangely formatted ?

--

Elizabeth A. Wrote:
I want to format a group of adjacent cells to wrap text. I am
highlighting
the cells and then using alignment/wrap text. This does not work

so I
am
formatting each cell one by one. There must be a faster way to do
this. Any
assistance would be appreciated.

--
Bryan Hessey