Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
maperalia

Default ho do i insert calendar into xls worksheet

Ron;
I got the same error message that Drahos had.
What do you mean with "Maybe the Calendar you have add to the worksheet is
not named Calendar1". How and where can I change this name?

Thanks in advance.
Maperalia

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Drahos

Maybe the Calendar you have add to the worksheet is not named
Calendar1

Check out the name

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Drahos" wrote in message ...
Hi Paul,
I need to use in my Excel Form a calender as described. I have done what
was recommeded on the webside you are reffering to. While choosing a cell
from the range where should be the calendar I receive the Runtime error "424"
- object required and the Debug shows this line:
Calendar1.Left = Target.Left + Target.Width - Calendar1.Width

If choosing a cell outside of the range I receive the same runtime error and
the Debug shows this line:

ElseIf Calendar1.Visible Then Calendar1.Visible = False

I use the Excel 2003.

Please, can you advice me what the problem is.
Thanks a lot.

"Paul B" wrote:

halina, here is one way,
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm