Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Zack Barresse

Default How do I change the case from all caps to proper for names I have in columns E, F, G?

You mean the target cell? After you type it the first time, select the
formula cell. What exactly does it say? Now press F2 and then Enter. Now
what does it say exactly?

Zack Barresse, aka firefytr

"duugg" wrote in
message ...

Zack,

We'll it works if I type the name, erase it, and then re-type it. I
want to use this formula on 120 pre-existing cells. If I have to erase
it, and then retype it, it will defeat the purpose.

Is there a way to use this on pre-existing data. Obviously, even if I
have to copy and paste a column into a blank worksheet to do this, it
would be okay.

If so, do I insert a row above all others to put the formula in just to
correct the text entries below that I want to change the case on?

--
duugg
duugg's Profile: