Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default Can Excel automatically color highlight entire row of cell I'm in

you may want to try Chip Pearson's Rowliner:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm

Estephanina wrote:

Can Excel automatically color highlight (or with bold lines on top and
bottom) the row that I'm working in? I have a spreadsheet with 219 rows and
about 137 columns. I have friends helping me to enter data for my Master's
project so I really want accuracy to not be a problem. As they use the arrow
buttons to fill in information from column to column in the same record (i.e.
row), I would like it to be plainly obvious which record they're in... more
than just the higlighted row number. Bells and whistles, you know? I can't
find any automatic view of guidelines or "rulers" of this sort so maybe I
need to look in Visual Basic or Macros. ANY IDEAS? Thanks in advance!

--

Dave Peterson