Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Brian Brandt

Default Filter function

Hi.
I made a list with four different types to filter on, lets say, A, B, C and D.
In one row, cell, (lets call it A&B row) i want to have A and B, so when i
filter my list after B, it shows the row, A&B. And when i filter after A, it
shows the row, A&B.
But when i filter after C, it do not show A&B.

My problem is, that when i enter A, B in the A&B row, cell, it only makes a
filter-option more in my list.
What should i write in the row, cell A&B, to make that work?

It is properly a simple function, but i can't find it anywhere.....

Brian