Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
edwardpestian

Default struggling with index/match

Not sure how to explain. I want to look up data in a row/cell based on
multiple criteria: Date and label. Three consecutive columns contain
related data with a label above that data and a three column merged
cell above that containing the date. I would like to look up data in a
particular row/cell based on both the date and column label. Each time
I change the date in the reference cell, the data needs to change to
the corresponding data in the three columns below. Across the entire
worksheet is each date of the month. I have attached the workbook for
review. I would like to be able to change the date in the daily tab
and have the pink cells in the data table change to the appropriate
date.

Thanks a million!

|Filename: NewDailyCall.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4691 |