Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jim Cone

Default Excel "mode" function returns different results based on sort

http://support.microsoft.com/contact...rt/?ws=support
"Contact Us"
http://support.microsoft.com/gp/contactbug
"Report a Microsoft Product Bug...
If you think you have found a bug in a Microsoft product,
contact our Microsoft Product Support Services department.
(800) MICROSOFT (642-7676)"
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Mark Neuffer"
wrote in message
Pieter,
Thank you for your reply. I believe you are correct, and agree that a
warning should be supplied regarding multi-modal arrays. I resorted to a
statistics source, which says this: "If two or more values [in the array]
occur with the same frequency, the smaller value is used." Is there any way
to notify Microsoft about this? Thanks...Mark