Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debra Dalgleish

Default Excel - filtering, sorting?

If you have another table with the carbonation information for each
product, you could use a VLookup formula to return the data in the
complex table. There's information here on VLookup:

feliks27 wrote:
Hay everyone!
I have one problem in Excel and I'll try to explain it. It is complex
table (with formulas, etc.) but I have problem with one column. In this
column are "Products" - all kinds, but I have to make sort within
categories- category of "carbonated" and "non-carbonated" product. In
all this table it is no specification which product is "csd" or
"noncsd". So, my problem is how can I make filter for categories
if there is no specification? This table I got it because they want
filter for "csd" and "noncsd". I have tried on a new sheet to specify
those categories for each brand and flavour but I do not know how to
link (or something else) it with existing sheet that have all the
data.
Can you help me, please. Thnaks!:)

--
Debra Dalgleish