George Wilson

I think that will work, thank you.
George

"Krum" wrote:

1. holding the ctrl key select headers of columns
2. ctrl + g
3. choose "special"
4. choose "constants" or "formulas" depending on what kind of data you have
in these columns

regards
Krum

U¿ytkownik "George Wilson" napisa³
w wiadomo¶ci ...
Selecting the header highlights all 65535 cells in the column, is there a

way
to select only data as the operation I described above will do?
George

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi George

When holding the Ctrl key click on the column headers

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"George Wilson" wrote in

message ...
Currently I can select all data in an Excel column by placing the

cursor in
the top cell and then pressing Control+Shift+Down arrow. Is there a

way to
select the uppermost cell of multiple columns and perform this

procedure? I
would like to be able to choose A1, C1 and E1 and use a similar

keyboard
shortcut to select all the data, is there a shortcut for this?
TIA
George