Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave O

Default MAX value of a column that has #div/0 errors in it

Good morning, Ray-
I don't know this for sure, but my first impression is that the
conditional formula is not the place to filter out the DIV/0 errors. I
think the best way to go will be to replace the formulas in column F
with something like
=IF(ISNUMBER(your formula),your formula,"div zero error")

This will flag the errors and allow your MAX formula to work. I can't
definitively say "this is THE one and only solution", since Excel
provides many ways to skin a cat, but this will get you going until a
better solution is offered.