Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete Elbert

Default Multiple customers that have different price quotes

D7 has a dropdown list with customer names (10 -12 customers). F16 thru F38
each have a dropdown list with a vlookup of a products list. Infomation in
columns H thru L are dependent on the product that is shown in cells F16 thru
F38 for unit size, price and extended price. The dilema is that all of the
customers do not have the same pricing. How can I make the cells in F-16
thru F-38 reflect the product and all the associated pricing info for which
ever customer I select from the dropdown list? Can it be done? Pete