Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pattid175

Default How do I get a combo box to calculate percentages in Excel?

I'm using a combo box from the control tool box, which has to be used because
this part is a homework assignment. I've been trying to get this to work for
5 days now. The formulas for cell B and C are independent of each other, but
the sum total would be in column D.

"davesexcel" wrote:

Are you using a combo box from the controll tool box or are you using a
drop down list from data validation, Maybe you could use a lookup
formula instead if you wanted the percentages to calculate
automatically, what would your conditions be

--
davesexcel

davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=535324