Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
HEK

Default Matching the colors Column Charts and Pie Charts

Hi,
Right-click one of the columns to select the series and select Format Data
Series. Choose the Options tab (most right one in my Excel version) where u
can tick "Vary colors by point". The order in which the colours appear is
similar to the order in your pie chart.
GL,
Henk

"RohanSewgobind" wrote:

I have a file that contains three graphs. Two pie chats, one charting
revenues and the other charting expenses, showing the contribution from
each division of a department. At the top of the page i have a column
chart graphing revenues and expenses together. The source data for all
three charts is coming from the same data. I am trying to find a way to
create a column chart that will use a different color for each division,
like the pie chart does, instead of one color for revenues and one for
expenses.
Is this Possible?

--
RohanSewgobind