Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default Can someone help with this complex formula?

Maybe, but you will need to create a helper column to get the date part that
you are seeking.

Pivot tables - See http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot01.html
and http://www.peltierteh.com/Excel/Pivots/pivottables.htm

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"My2Boyz9802"
wrote in message

Sorry about not including that in my new thread. I just figured I had
royally confused everyone, and needed to start from scratch.

I tried your formula, it didn't work...I tried to finagle it that
didn't work either, so ultimately I was looking for another angle.

Do you think I need to build a pivot table? If yes, I have no clue on
how to do that. I've been working with Excel for well over 10 years
and this task makes me feel as though I've never looked at this program
a day in my life??

--
My2Boyz9802
My2Boyz9802's Profile: