Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ah

Default Spreadsheet formula question!

Hi,

I am assuming you are in worksheet called Sheet 1 and that you will be using
a second spreadsheet to transfer this data into (sheet 2) and that you
started in cell A1. Firstly put column D (PTM#) as your first coulmn, it
makes vlookups a lot easier then use this formula =VLOOKUP($A2,'sheet
1'!$A$2:$D$7,COLUMN('sheet 2'!B1),FALSE) then drag accroos the clees as needed

thanks

ah

"cindy" wrote:

I am working on a spreadsheet and I want to enter a number from a table and
have the associated values from the table transfer with the number into my
spreadsheet. What functions and formulas should I use? (Below is the Table,
the PTM# is the one I would query for.)

X L/R Y PTM#
0.54 R 0.58 20
0.82 R 0.50 21