Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How to select data series to format? (alternative needed)

Is there an alternate way to select a data series to format
in an XY Scatter chart?

The only way I know of is to move the cursor close to the
series line and right-click.

But if the chart includes many data series and the lines
are close together, it is difficult, if not "impossible", to
select the desired line.

I am looking for a method that presents me with a list
of all the data series, and I select the one I want to
"right click" (i.e. open the menu that include format,
add trendline and clear, among others).

Or something else that would not be so difficult to use.