Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Den

Default Is this possible with a macro?

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:23:01 -0700, Duke Carey
wrote:

Yes! that's a solution and it should work well

Thanks Duke

Den

Duplicate your range of names & objects, then enter your incremental values
in this range. When done, copy the range of incremental values, select the
range of original values, and use EditPaste SpecialAddValues

"Den" wrote:

I have a vertically, names of peoples (20) and horizontally (15)
different objects. In each cell the total of objects for each person.

I would like to go to the different cells, run a macro maybe, enter a
value that will be added to the existing total in that same cell.

Is there a way to do this with a macro or do I need to go with
programming?

Den