JulieD

check out
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html
for lots of ideas on the use of pivot tables.

"Aladin Akyurek" wrote in message
Building a pivoat table from your data is also an option to summarize it.

ShineboxNJ wrote:
On my worksheet I have a list of products in column O, and I have the
quantity of received products in column Q. Column O has a lot of repeat
products with different quantities. I need to take an average of those
quantities matched to their respective skus and put it on a new
worksheet.

AAC LOUNGEEP2 5
AAC LOUNGEEP2 10
AAC LOUNGEEP2 6

I want to be able to have AAC LOUNGEEP2 on a seperate worksheet with the
average quantity.

AAC LOUNGEEP2 7

I can do the average with no problem, but i want to write a formula that
knows to match the skus and than take the average.
Any ideas?

Thanks!