Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Joanne R.

Default Pivot Table Formatting

I would like to customize the formatting of the pivot table I have created.
Add colors, grid lines, etc. However, each time the data is refreshed, the
formatting disappears. I have tried all table options - Preserve Formatting,
Autoformatting, Save Data with Table Layout, even the Enable Selection in the
Pivot Table toolbar. Each time, I just add simple gridline, hit refresh, and
they disappear. Is there a majic combination of these options I need to use?

Thanks in advance for your help! This site has truly been a source of great
information!