David B.

Default Stock Quotes in Excel 2003

I'm trying to get stock quotes to update in a single cell in an Excel 2003
worksheet. In my previous version of Excel, I used the
=MSNStockQuote.Functions.MSNStockQuote("MSFT","Las t Price","US") formula.

Now in Excel 2003, using the Smart Tag method, Microsoft Excel Help tells me
"The data that is returned may fill a large portion of your worksheet." It
certainly does. It's not what I want.

Using the Office 2003 Stock Quotes Add-in and the Research task pane, I can
"Insert Price", but I don't want to have to repeat this everytime I open the
spreadsheet.

Any information would be appreciated.