Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
an unhappy excel user

Default make it possible to get to the function reference for excel when

Your help for excel is now impossible to use. it always wants to connect to
the internet and use AI to figure out what you want. But I often want to
just look at the function referecne and check which lookup function or
whatever i want to use. In old versions of Excel this was easy to do. Now I
can't figure out how to do it. I want to do it offline, because I am not
always connected and, anyway, it's faster.

I'm spending more time looking up a function than actually using your
product, ant that makes we want to switch products

click "I Agree" in the message pane.