Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Default does anyone know how to expand the field on an axis

It looks as if my last reply did not show, this is where I stand at this
time. The formula that excel is allowing for axis X is as follows:
= ('C11:27, E37, C41, C49, C69, C73, C77, C76, C77, C91, C96, C112:C138)
I still need the rows C143, C155:161, C166, C171:179 to be added to the
chart for the information to be seperated on my graph correctly. The
information is appearing n the graph but not flowing as it should. It is
currently all dumpin on the Y axis on one line since the information has
no
where to flow on the X axis.
How can I add the additional information? I am doing this thru the series
application and I do have an X, Y and Z axis. With X being my larger one.
Sorry if I confused everyone. It has been a while since using the
programs.

Rather than having a ton of discontiguous cells as your data source range,
you should try to eliminate all of the not-plotting cells in between. If you
cannot do this on your original data sheet, make a data sheet for the chart,
which links to the data you need, without all of the blanks. This will
greatly simplify your future work with this and similar charts.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services