Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andrea_Ita

Default Problem importing excel worksheet in Word and or Power point

Hi,
I'm using 2560 x 1024 pixel. (I work on double monitor). I tried to change
all settings but the problem still exist.
I've tried to change character type "normail dpi", etc. but nothing change.
I tried to check all main settings of pc where everything is ok... and then
to check mines ... but it seems to be ok.
The information technology office we have where i work tried to make all
updates and to check everything.... but nobody can solve this problem.
I don't know what can i try to change.... what can i try to check...

Tnx again

" wrote:

Hi,

I thought that save&close will solve the problem.

Now I would look if all appearance settings are the same on the
computers. I mean window borders size, scrollbar size ...

Regards,

Ivan