Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Excel worksheet retrieving data from Access

I am very new to this, actually my first post "here". We have a
relatively large Access database file that holds our customer
information. We also use excel as our online ordering tool. I would
like somehow for the excel worksheet to keying a customer number and
all relavent information will be retrieved from the access database.
Is this possible? Are there tutorials around this. Keep in mind I do
know some VB - minor but I can generally work through examples. Any
idea's are appreciated.