Ron de Bruin

Hi George

Only with a macro as far as I know.
If you want that post back

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"George Wilson" wrote in message ...
Selecting the header highlights all 65535 cells in the column, is there a way
to select only data as the operation I described above will do?
George

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi George

When holding the Ctrl key click on the column headers

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"George Wilson" wrote in message
Currently I can select all data in an Excel column by placing the cursor in
the top cell and then pressing Control+Shift+Down arrow. Is there a way to
select the uppermost cell of multiple columns and perform this procedure? I
would like to be able to choose A1, C1 and E1 and use a similar keyboard
shortcut to select all the data, is there a shortcut for this?
TIA
George