Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Default Drop down lists and vlookup? or Match?

Hi!

Does each crew have the same number of people assigned?

Do you have a table that lists the employees and their respective crew
number?

Biff

"DarnTootn" wrote in message
I have already have my lists created.... Problem... in Cells A17:A62 I
need
the list of employees names to display down the column by selecting the
number value in Cell A13...(A13 being a four digit crew code)... Each
employee has a four digit crew number associated with them.... so far I
have
Cell G10 as a drop down list to select the crew name, which puts the crew
four digit number in A13. So now I need Cells A17:A62 to display the
employee names down the column by using the value in A13... does that make
sense?? PLEASE NEED HELP