Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kelly

Default Calculating Dates Using Different Values for NETWORKDAYS

Hello -

I have employees that have different number of business days they work. I
need to be able to calculate when the employee has utilized a specific number
of business days specific to the days of the week they work and the number of
days per week work. For example, if I have an employee that works 3 business
days per week (Specifically M, W, and F), and I need to know the date this
employee worked a total of 30 business days, is there a way to calcuate this
date (which should be 6/9/06 if we use a start date of 4/3/06.