Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jrheinschm

Default Counting dates, within a list of dates

Now I need to add to what You've helped me with.
Determine how many dates are in a specific date range, but only if another
column shows a 1 instead of a 2 ??

"Don Guillett" wrote:

glad it helped

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"jrheinschm" wrote in message
Don,
How very simple is my mind, or very complex is yours. You R the man! It of
course does what I need, Thanks

"Don Guillett" wrote:

try a sumproduct formula
=sumproduct((a4:a22=a1)*(a4:a22<a2))

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"jrheinschm" wrote in message
I am a fairly new excel user. I am a contractor and wish to find out how
many
estimates we send out weekly from a dated list. We typically have many
estimates daily and wish to determine over a specific amount of time
the
number of estimates.
I'm sure this is an easy one, once again fairly new at this.

Thanks much for the help