Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Copy Row based on a condition

I have a worksheet that contains a lot of information from different
suppliers. I'm going to create a column that will get filled with an
"X" if we want to add that particular tool to our watch list. The
watch list will be another sheet in the workbook.

I want to copy the row where Column Z contains an "X" to the watch list
sheet.

Due to where I work, no one ever enables macros in workbooks so a macro
won't work for me. Is there a formula out there that will easily let
me do this? I've tried searching but haven't come up with anything
yet.

Thanks.