Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Paul B

Default How to set the row for title to be fixed during scrolling?

Eric, yes, just select a cell to the right of the column you want to freeze,
selecting B4 will keep rows 1:3 at the top and column A on the left.

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Eric" wrote in message
Thank you for your suggestion
Will it be possible to freeze panes for row and column at the same time?
rather than freeze only for row or column
Thank you
Eric

"Paul B" wrote:

Eric, select A4 then window freeze panes

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Eric" wrote in message
I would like to fix the row 1,2,3 for title, and when I scroll up /

down,
then title is still there without affected by page up / down.
Does anyone know how to set the row for title to be fixed during

scrolling?
Thank you
Eric