N Harkawat

The column next to your master list type the following and copy it all the
way down thru to the end of your master list.
assuming your master list begins from cell A1 type this on cell b1
=IF(ISNUMBER(--RIGHT(A1,1)),--RIGHT(A1,1)1)

Using Auto filter hide out all values that are "TRUE"
you will have the desired result

"LB" wrote in message
If I only have one column containing the product names, how do
I pull in the name of the product that does not have either a
"sub-product"
or is named "sub-product;1" (i.e. Product B;1, Product E;1 Product F;1).

In other words, I only want to pull in the following product names from my
master list below:
Product A
Product B;1
Product C