Peo Sjoblom

Use datafilteradvanced filter, copy to another location, put the criteria
in let's say
H1:H2, leave H1 blank and in H2 refer to the first cell with data (not
header),
assume it is A2, then in H2 use

=OR(A2<condition1,A2<Condition2,A2<Condition3 and so on)

you can also use autoflter and a help column that will tag the data row by
row and then filter on the help column TRUE

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"LB" wrote:

If I only have one column containing the product names, how do
I pull in the name of the product that does not have either a "sub-product"
or is named "sub-product;1" (i.e. Product B;1, Product E;1 Product F;1).

In other words, I only want to pull in the following product names from my
master list below:
Product A
Product B;1
Product C