Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pdberger

Default adding days correctly

Wist--

I see the problem -- you're thinking of 4/10 as both the beginning and
ending, but Excel isn't smart enough to see that. If you're consistently off
by one day, why can't you just do the subtraction and then add 1?

HTH

"wistfulee" wrote:

Hi there, help please??

I am making a spreadsheet to show how many days a truck was used. If I
subtract say B1 from A1 I get a number of days, but if its is actually a
day off. If we use something from 4/10/2006 to 4/10/2006 I want to get
an answer of 1 day, not 0. I have tried the basic subtraction & the
DAYS360, but am not finding what to you all must be an oh-so-simple
solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CĂ©line

--
wistfulee
wistfulee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33626