Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ashish Mathur

Default Copying Data to next available empty cell in cloum

Hi,

Woul it be possible for you to mail me your excel sheet. I think i have
solved such a problem int he past and may be able to help you.

Regards,

Ashish Mathur

"chanderjeet" wrote:

Hi,

This is a wonderful forum, and i need help from excel xperts here. :)

THIS IS HOW MY SHEET LOOKS LIKE
'[image: http://images6.theimagehosting.com/sheet.681.JPG]'
(http://www.theimagehosting.com)

I want to copy data based on two criterias to the next empty cell in
the column.
The formula im using is =IF('Best time to
call'!$D$4:$D$3001='v-2shgup'!$A$3,IF('Best time to
call'!$A$4:$A$3001='v-2shgup'!B$2,'Best time to call'!$C4,""),"")

When copied to each cell this may also give blank results which is ok.

Now, I dont want to leave an empty cell. I want that whenever a value
is to be pasted on main sheet after validating all criterias, it should
go to the first available blank cell in that Column

--
chanderjeet
chanderjeet's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33612