Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Mike Middleton

Default all points on a xy graph

Stressed -

You could use a manual method of "jittering."

For the data set being plotted, where there are two identical values, change
the worksheet values of either X or Y or both slightly so that two markers
will appear.

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com

"Stressed Dissertation Author" <Stressed Dissertation
wrote in message
Thanks to people's answers I have managed to create a basic correlation
scattergram. I only have 18 participants, each with two values to
correlate.
However if two participants have the same results only one point is shown.
Therefore my scattergram only shows eight points when there are 18 values.
Does that make sense? If I was doing it manually I would simply put two
marks
where two participants fall, pretty simple, but can't find how to do this
in
excel.
Any help would be great.