Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John James

Default How to best monitor threads on this site

I'm looking for a way to reduce the time spent on this site scanning
threads of interest for new postings.

Currently I'm accessing this site through Excelforum.com, selecting My
Profile (through quick links), finding all posts by me and clicking on
my entry in each one individually and scanning to see if new posts have
been made. This is time intensive. Usually nothing new is posted and
I've just wasted that search time. Is there a better way?

And what is the best way of highlighting threads I've not posted to but
which I want to monitor for new postings? I want to cull out anything
without new postings.

--
John James
John James's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32690