Paul B

Deanna, would total sale times sale tax rate work?

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Deanna" wrote in message
My husband and I just opened a business and I have created a chart on

excel
for us to track daily sales but also to figure sales tax so we know what

send the IRS each month. We have been figuring the sales tax ourselves

and
filling in the chart on excel but I would like to create a formula that
automatically does it for me based on total sales.