Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Styckz

Default Pull information based on a range of numbers

Ok I'm very novice at coding ect. I don't even know if this is possible to do
but I don't see why it wouldn't be. This is my situation. I am trying to make
a budget that will pull up predetermend descriptoins/amounts and format a due
date based on information stored in another worksheet. But I want to be able
to use this inforamtion to pull to multipal small tables. I'll try to
Illistrate.

Say this is the Database worksheet:
Day: Descrption: Amount:
13 Credit Card 25
23 Cell Phone 95
26 Car Payment 325

I want it to be pulled to another worksheet based upon a date range.. Say..
I got payed on April 14th. I would want all my bills that I would have to pay
that are between April 14th and April 28th to populate in the table. So it
would return that I need to pay my Cell Phone and Car Payment and the amounts
for both.