Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
aerixx

Default Need a loud/bright warning before making changes.

My son has a severe handicap with his short term memory. I have made a spread
sheet so that he can do some limited work for my business. He does ok, except
for there is one thing that he needs to do before he changes some validation
lists on the page, and I can't get him to remember to do it. Is there some
way that before he selects an option from a validation list I can have some
form of lock or warning that will remind him before he selects it. Like a
lock, with a message? So that he can't change the list without selecting a
button? I have fair skills, but I can't find a solution to this problem.

Thank you for any help you may have.