Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default order formulas are updated..

Thanks for the reply. I tried #5 both ways, and while it seemed
promising as it took longer to calculate after doing them, the same
problem exists. I can go to a cell that has a count of 0, press enter
to calculate it, and it gives me the correct count. Then I go over to
the DIV/0 cell, press enter and it is OK. I am not using any UDFs
either.

The only thing close to a solution I've found is to recalulate the
sheet that was giving me problems individually, that seems to work, but
again it does not work when I recalculate all cells in the workbook.