jfj3rd jfj3rd is offline
Junior Member

Location: I live in Riverside, work in Anahiem
Send a message via ICQ to jfj3rd Send a message via MSN to jfj3rd Send a message via Yahoo to jfj3rd
Default CountIF() in Worksheet B while referencing cells in Worksheet A

Hi everyone,

So my title might be the best way to answser my questionb ut I'll give it a longer description here.

I don't want to clutter worksheetA with hidden fields containing formulas that I would then call in WorksheetB.

So how do I tell CountIF to calculate specified cells in a different worksheet?

Your help would be appreciative. I searched through the help file but just simply don't know what I'd be looking for.

JJ

Last edited by jfj3rd : April 14th 06 at 06:32 PM